- Farm worker: Comrade Stalin, we have so many potatoes that, piled one on top of the other, they would reach all the way to God!
- Stalin: But God does not exist.
- Farm worker: And neither do the potatoes.
So, it’s test the fire alarm system day at my place…
Otherwise known as the worst day of the year, as the alarms in the building go off every couple minutes as they test each individual flat.
Thankfully they just did my flat so I am bailing and going to the coffee shop to write. Because, fuck this.
Last night my little sister (5th grade) was making an e-mail account
She saw gender and went to click female when she noticed the “other” choice
She looked at me confused and I started to explain that some people don’t think they fit in with strictly male or female
"Oh! You mean like transgender and stuff like that. I was freaked out for a second- I thought they meant robots."
Yet another example the kids are more open-minded than adults
HOW TO BECOME A GODDAMN MAGICIAN
1. OWN A TABLET PEN
2. PUT IT DOWN FOR TEN SECONDS
3. ABRACADABRA WHERE THE FUCK DID IT GO
never have I laughed so hard
"um, it’s as though Twitter and Pinterest had an unholy love child that they abandoned to be raised by Livejournal."
- me, trying to explain Tumblr to non-savvy cohort
Accurate as fuck.